Site User Terms
These terms and conditions explain how you are allowed to use this site and the operation of this site by HappyMums Solutions Ltd (“HappyMums”).
By accessing any part of this site you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this website is either owned by HappyMums or has been licensed to HappyMums by the rights owner(s). You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in the website as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must get the written permission of the rights owner. If you need any assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website contains trademarks, including the HappyMums name and logo. All trademarks included on this website belong to HappyMums or have been licensed to HappyMums by the trademark owner(s) for use on this website. You are not allowed to copy or use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the trademarks you must obtain the written permission of the trademark owner. If you need any assistance email us at email@example.com
What you are allowed to do
- You may access any part of the website to which access is open to all users
- You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”; unless it is explicitly designed for that purpose
What you are not allowed to do
- This website includes links to external websites. It also includes email links to a number of suppliers of services and/or products. These links will help you find relevant services and/or products quickly and easily. You are responsible for deciding whether any of these services and/or products are suitable for your purposes. HappyMums is not responsible for the suppliers of these services and/or products or the goods or services they supply or for their website content and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these.
- All data information text images and layout are the exclusive property of HappyMums and must not be emailed, networked, shared, republished, reproduced, transferred or copied (other than for reasonable personal professional use e.g. audit trails or backups). All copyright intellectual and other property rights shall continue to be held by HappyMums and no rights of any kind shall pass. Any attempt to damage the site or act in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may give rise to legal redress and HappyMums Solutions Ltd reserves the right to seek damages from such perpetrator.
Changes to terms and conditions and disclaimer
HappyMums may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you accept the current terms and conditions and disclaimer. You should check these each time you revisit the site
Changes to/operation of website
- HappyMums may change the format and content of this website (or of any insurance products or services offered via this website) at any time
- HappyMums may suspend the operation of this website (or suspend provision of any insurance products or services offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, for content updates or for any other reason
- HappyMums reserves the right to stop access to this website (and to products and services offered via the website) at any time and without notice