Downloads of all our apps! (March 22'18)
Minutes is all you need to start EXERCISING!
Blogs from Crafts to Baby Weight!
FOLLOWERS on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & G+
Easy post pregnancy exercise with FitMama App
Our Happy Customers
- “Using Fitmama means I have no excuse now!! With the quick easy and convenient app it allows me to select the area of my body I want to target and also select the time. Being a working mum means lots of juggling around childcare and shift work and keeping fit is my soul saver! Sometimes when I can't get to the gym I use FitMama to keep me topped up.”Mrs T, Mum to 4 yr old girl, Leicester UK
- “I struggle finding any time for me let alone exercise to be honest, FitMama is the only thing I have actually used for exercise for a while! I can only manage the 5 or 10 minute ones during the day so I get one in when my little one has her nap and before the afternoon school run before the chaos! Because it tracks my progress I don’t feel bad leaving it if I get distracted!”Sam H, Mum to 6 & 2 year old girls, Oxford UK
- “I’m a mum to two very active boys and a third due to arrive soon. I’ve been using it mainly at night when boys are in bed and in morning as they are not early birds and really helps me to remember myself not just the boys! Looking forward to using it when the 3rd one is here after nappy changes and cuddles the floor exercises will be perfect. Every mum needs it! Thanks”Jo M, Mum to 6 & 2 year old boys (+ bump!) Oxford, UK
Early learning games with PlayMama App
Celebrities on Motherhood
- [Being a Mom Made Me . . .]"...confident. I was confident before I had my children, but maturing and becoming a mother enhances that self-confidence. You learn that you can take on quite a lot and make it all work. When your kids need you to be strong and secure, it's very natural to be."Read moreHeidi Klum
model and Project Runway host, and mother to 4 children
- "I think every working mom probably feels the same thing: You go through big chunks of time where you're just thinking, 'This is impossible — oh, this is impossible.' And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible." Read moreTina Fey
actress, writer and producer, and mother to 2 children
- "One surprise of motherhood for me was how little control I have. I thought it would be a blissful romance with me at the helm, cuddling this little creature. It's been bittersweet and humbling to let her lead and to not try to be perfect myself." Read moreAmanda Peet
actress, mother to 2 children
BeHappyMum’s aim is to provide new mothers with easy, quick and convenient mobile apps to support mothers in their every-day lives and motherhood’s challenges.
BeHappyMum’s apps help mothers and their young children to have fun and encourage early learning development through quick and convenient apps for post-pregnancy and child development; tailored app options for time, place, pace, moods, body areas and capabilities.
Top fitness apps and busy mums Worldwide enjoy these best apps for moms.
All apps automatically track users progress and areas to improve on and offer reward posters and motivational encouragement for mothers.
Easy, free app for moms wanting to lose baby weight or get back into shape in the postpartum period, a quiet, convenient, quick and inexpensive alternative to the gym, these are expertly designed post-pregnancy exercises that mothers can do safely in the comfort of their own home
FitMama home workouts for busy moms best app for losing baby weight simple exercises for even the kitchen and playground; track exercise progress get rid of unwanted baby weight, mummy tummy’s, tighten stomach after baby safely and quickly.
Easy baby game ideas for mother and baby playtime at home to settle down kids before bed or entertain babies and toddlers with fun games whilst encouraging the development and the 7 key skills important in the first 2 years a babies development; social skills, attention & memory, reasoning, five senses, speech, fine motor and co-ordination. All the games are adapted for each age group and according to physical progress, such as whether the baby has learned to hold its head up, sit, crawl or walk.
PlayMama is tailored for the mother and child convenience select baby’s age, capabilities, place; outdoor baby games, indoor baby games, child sandpit games, baby bathtime games and even mood; Quiet, Active or Just For Fun. A top app for child development, baby games for newborns to one year olds, two year olds, three year old and four year olds.
Baby’s skills tracked automatically and share babies development with family and friends.
WellMama gives new moms and women with children quick 5 and 15 minute yoga workouts for quick relaxation techniques to help stress, postpartum pain and give new mums energy with easy home help through simple yoga exercises for beginners.
Easy Yoga workouts for busy mums at home can help ease abdominal postpartum, pains after giving birth, general aches and pains after having children and reduce common physical back pain for your postnatal body caused by pregnancy, stress after baby, breastfeeding and carrying baby. Stretch neck and shoulders muscles to eliminate pain in neck and shoulders, revitalize and strengthen back muscles to prevent back pain, relax, restore and regain balance of mind and body.